Abstract submission deadline
June 1, 2019
Notification of the acceptance by
July 1, 2019
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts are accepted only for a poster presentation. The Scientific Committee will select the authors of the best posters to give a short oral presentation during the Poster Session.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 250 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email address email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by July 1, 2019.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration and payment of a registration fee is August 31, 2019.
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the program.
Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronic and/or printed version) to be distributed to all participants at the Symposium.